An addiction to drugs or alcohol has the extraordinary to ruin every aspect of a person’s life. In many cases of substance abuse, people who use drugs and alcohol on a regular basis are unaware that they have a problem. Many times it takes the intervention of a friend or close family member to help an addict realize that he or she is letting an addiction control their life. While it is often hard to tell when drugs and alcohol are in control, there are several questions you can ask that will help you gain a better perspective regarding drug and alcohol use. The following questions are not intended to diagnose addiction, but rather provide valuable perspective on why someone uses.
· How often do you use a particular substance?
· Do you drink or use drugs socially or alone?
· Have you attempted to quit and failed in the past?
· Do you neglect important people or obligations due to substance use?
· Do you black out every time you drink?
· Do you regret decisions you have made while high or drunk?
When it comes to drug and alcohol addiction, nobody is more knowledgeable than the professionals at Drug Rehab Center Brentwood. Only an experienced addiction and recovery specialist possesses the knowledge and skills necessary to help anyone overcome an addiction to drugs and alcohol. If you are serious about making a positive change in your life then you need to call right now at (631) 533-9909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Drug Rehab Center
Phone: (631) 533-9909
Click here to send email